Translate

Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9.4+key

record screen /edit video /record audio /record webcam

Watching the program today from a well-known manufacturer, I came across Movavi Screen Capture Studio, after reading about it, I realized that it should be quite an interesting program. Running on before I say that I was not mistaken. And so I downloaded it, found a working method of activation, installed it on a computer, and began to master it.


I was very pleased that the application is not narrowly specialized, it combines several different utilities. In general, it can record audio from a microphone, and not only from it, but from the computer, that is, what plays in the speakers. To do this, select "Record Audio", after which you can select the sound source, and capture it, that is, record it in an audio file.

There is also the possibility to capture a screen, here on this opportunity I would like to talk in more detail. And so, you can record everything that happens on the screen, and any area of ​​it. You can select a window for some program, and you can specify the size of the recording area, but most of all I was impressed by the ability to manually record the selected area. To be honest, except as in Screen Capture Studio, I have not seen such a function anywhere else. But that's not all, the received record can be opened in the editor that comes in the set of this program, and edit it. By the way, the editor is really rich in different functions.

In addition to the above, it is possible to record video from the web camera, this option is presented as a separate utility, as well as a powerful video editor, which I think many of you are already familiar with. And in general, it is on our site as a separate program.

As for activating Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you should not worry about this, the key is built into the installer, just download and install the program, and you will have the full version.